The Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England (QCF) will be the only qualification that confirms occupational competence for identified roles in the Health and Social Care workforce in England.
Potential job roles for those working towards these qualifications?
- Senior care assistants/support workers/key workers in residential settings
- Senior healthcare assistants/support workers in community and primary care environments
- Senior healthcare assistants/support workers in acute health environments
- Senior care assistants/support workers/key workers in domiciliary services
- Senior care assistants/support workers/key workers in day services
- Senior support workers in supported living projects
- Community-based senior care assistants/support workers/key workers, including those working in specialist areas, eg dementia, learning disabilities
- Personal assistants employed directly by the individual they support or their families
What progression opportunities are available to learners who achieve these qualifications? It is anticipated that learners will progress to Level 5 QCF qualifications for management or senior practitioner roles in health and social care, or to specialist qualifications reflecting the context in which they work.
How do I apply?
To apply for this course please contact us on 0121 448 1033