What is the purpose of these qualifications?
The qualifications aim to guide and assess the development of knowledge and skills relating to the health and social care workforce. These qualifications confirm competence in areas of health and social care where appropriate.
What are the potential job roles for those working towards these qualifications?
This qualification confirms competence in these areas for roles such as:
- care assistants/support workers/key workers in residential settings
- healthcare assistants/support workers in community and primary care environments
- healthcare assistants/support workers in acute health environments
- care assistants/support workers/key workers in domiciliary services
- care assistants/support workers/key workers in day services
- support workers in supported living projects
- community-based care assistants/support workers/key workers, including those working in specialist areas, eg dementia, learning disabilities
- personal assistants employed directly by the individual they support or their families.
Learner on completion can progress to The Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults).
How do I apply?
To apply for this course please contact us on 0121 448 1033